Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum Category: Sales & Marketing
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to join a friendly, well established and very well regarded client of ours, based in Poole!
On behalf of our client, we are proud to be seeking an enthusiastic, tenacious, self-motivated individual with B2B experience within a sales environment.
The Account Manager role is part of a dynamic and target driven sales team; managing existing and developing new accounts, to support the continued growth of the business.
Job responsibilities include;
• Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery to an extremely high standard
• Build customer relationships and manage accounts
• Respond to sales enquiries (email or phone)
• Negotiate with customers
• Make sales orders
• Generate and qualify business, developing products, events and new areas of business
• Participate in trade shows, fairs and events.
• Proven Business to Business experience within a creative realm, working directly with customers to understand individual expectations; with a background knowledge or an understanding of wholesale and retail sales techniques
• Ability to work collaboratively to meet customer expectations
• Good planning and time management
• Persuasiveness and amiability
• Adaptability, Resilience and tenacity
• Self – motivation, with an ability to balance a diverse workload
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Strong IT capability – Microsoft 365
• Highly organized, with strong time-management skills and a methodical way of thinking and working.
Ideally you will be a naturally creative person with an eye for colour and design.
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the skills required, then dont delay in sending your CV!Back to Recent Jobs