Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum Category: Accounting & Finance Hours: Monday-Friday
ACCOUNT MANAGER – POOLE – £25,000 – £40,000 DOE
If you like each day to be different, are ambitious, like learning new things, get pleasure from succeeding at challenges, listening, presenting and travelling, whilst possessing high energy and drive – then this role could be just for you.
My client is a unique and innovative company, with in house design facilities, and relationships with some of Europe’s foremost manufacturers such as Fortnums, Peggy Poerschens, (and many more), providing state of the art ideas, equipment and bespoke service which is utterly unique and tailored to the customers individual needs.
You will work in a small team supported by designers and installation engineers. The job involves considerable travel in order to spend time building relationships with our customers on mainland UK.
Based in Poole, initially you will spend time learning about the company, their products and customers. Thereafter, you are likely to split your time between office and customer visits, so being south coast based would be an advantage.
Remuneration package will include company car, pension contributions, bonus scheme and basic salary dependent on experience, but likely OTE to range from £28 to £40k.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A proved history of successful sales and/or project management
- A full clean driving licence which you have held for more than 2 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The flexibility to be able to work away from time to time, project dependent
- To be a real people person
- To be presentable and self-confident
- Be able to manage your own administration and diary organisation
- To be self-motivated and keen to learn new skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- To be creative and good at problem solving
- A good sense of humour
Advantages would be:
- An understanding of spatial design
- Experience of selling capital equipment to retailers
- New business development experience
- Project management
- An interest in design
- Experience of working as part of a small team
If this sounds like you, please click apply!Back to Recent Jobs