Due to ambitious growth and expansion, an exciting opportunity has become available for an Account Manager to join our well-established and friendly client based in Romsey.
The Account Manager role will primarily involve developing and building successful long term client relationships to a number of existing key accounts.
Main duties of the Account Manager :
• Manage a portfolio of accounts, acting as the main point of contact to achieve long term success
• Prepare product sales material and quotations
• Negotiate and close sales
• Track and monitor sales targets and metrics, aligned with company objectives
• Promote company’s products and services to existing customers
• Respond to incoming enquiries in a timely manner and interface with customers
• Ensure that the company’s profile and image is always maintained at the highest standard
• Perform any other duties as required by the company’s Director and Sales Managers
Key Competencies of the Account Manager:
• Experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Well-structured and organised, able to prioritise work and manage their time effectively
• Good IT skills and ability to learn new software packages quickly
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
The Account Manager role will pay £24K – £28K per annum, dependent on experience, and there is free on-site parking. The working hours would be Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:30, including a 1 hour lunch.
If you would like to further your career and make your mark in a fast-passed, dynamic and growing business, please APPLY NOW.
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|