Salary: £18,500 Category: Information Technology Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Technical Support Advisor – SO40 – £18,500
As a Technical Support Advisor, your role will involve offering support of a technical nature, to customers with queries regarding their purchases.
Duties for the Technical Support Advisor:
- Respond to customer calls and emails in a timely manner within the required performance targets of the department.
- Investigate customer’s problems, providing quality, accurate and factual replies; escalating customer queries as required.
- Consistently maximize work output
- Continually improve knowledge of the technologies developed by The Company
- Identify growing problems and bring these to the attention of a Team Manager
- Promoting clear communications between The Company and its customers.
- Propose knowledge support articles for all members of the team to use.
- Experience of working in a customer focussed environment, preferably on inbound calls, or in a technical support function.
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- A good telephone manner with the ability to adapt your response to the technical level of the customer
- Qualified to GCSE level or equivalent.
- An interest in gadgets and technology are a definite advantage
The Technical Support Advisor role may also suit candidates searching for: Technology, Technical Support, IT Support, Helpdesk or 1st Line Support.
The role for the Technical Support Advisor in Totton is a full-time position, Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm. The salary for the role is £18,500 with scope for increase over time.Back to Recent Jobs