Salary: £19000 Category: Call Centre, Office & Administration
Technical Support Advisor (Polish Speaking) – SO40 – Totton – £19,000
As a Technical Support Advisor (Polish Speaking), your role will involve offering support of a technical nature, to polish speaking customers with queries regarding their purchases.
Duties for the Technical Support Advisor (Polish Speaking):
- Respond to customer calls and emails in a timely manner within the required performance targets of the department.
- Investigate customer’s problems, providing quality, accurate and factual replies; escalating customer queries as required.
- Consistently maximize work output
- Continually improve knowledge of the technologies developed by The Company
- Identify growing problems and bring these to the attention of a Team Manager
- Promoting clear communications between The Company and its customers.
- Propose knowledge support articles for all members of the team to use.
- Experience of working in a customer focussed environment, preferably on inbound calls, or in a technical support function.
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- A good telephone manner with the ability to adapt your response to the technical level of the customer
- Qualified to GCSE level or equivalent.
- An interest in gadgets and technology are a definite advantage
The role of the Technical Support Advisor (Polish Speaking) may also suit candidates searching for: Technical Support, Technology, Helpdesk, 1st Line Support or Product Support.
The role for the Technical Support Advisor in Totton is a full-time position offering a salary of £19,000. Free parking is provided along with great company benefits.
Back to Recent Jobs