Salary: £20000 Category: Information Technology, Office & Administration
IT Software Support – Hedge End – Up to £20,000
A superb opportunity has arisen to work with an established national business as IT Software Support. Candidates that are starting out in an IT career would be considered for this position but must have demonstrable grades and a degree of work experience, full training will be provided along with continual development and progression.
The Role of IT Software Support
- You will be responsible for providing customers of the business software support and technical advice
- Performing remote installs and upgrades
- Testing new releases of software and investigating bugs
- Issuing new licences
- In-house IT Support
The Successful Candidate for IT Software Support
- Good IT knowledge – specifically MS Office applications, SQL would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to operate in a busy and challenging environment
- Be customer focused and passionate about going the extra mile for them
- Analytical and a natural problem solver
Candidates interested in this role may also be looking for: Support Desk, 1st Line Support, IT Technician, IT Analyst and IT Support
This is a superb opportunity to join a multi award winning business who are offering a superb package to include Free Parking, Pension, Company bonus scheme and a company uniform.
Click the link to apply!
Back to Recent Jobs