Salary: £13.60 - £14.10 Category: Engineering Hours: 39 hours per week
SALARY: 13.60 – £14.10 per hour + 1/5 nightshift enhancement (setter/operator)
LOCATION: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
HOURS: Monday to Thursday, DAYS & NIGHTS Flexible (39 Hours)
Due to the continued success of our leading aerospace client, we are looking for a number of Machinists to work night shifts, with attractive pay rates and flexible working hours.
We are looking for CNC Millers to machine parts for aerospace and commercial customers. Individuals will be working to fine tolerances to produce parts from engineer’s drawings, being involved in the programming, setting and operating of the machines, working to production deadlines.
– Read & interpret a 2D drawing.
– Produce CNC programme off line for customer drawing (Edge Cam/Solid Works).
– Tool Maker or general machinist.
– CMM/Height Gauge and general inspection.
– Knowledge of Aerospace Quality or similar [oil & gas]
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience in milling. Fanuc preferred – but not limited to.
These roles represent an excellent opportunity to join one of the area’s leading manufacturers, in a permanent role working nights with flexible hours, offering plenty of overtime at higher rates, free parking and a contributory pension.
Experience using Fanuc controls would be an advantage but not essential. Training will be given where needed. For an immediate interview and start, apply today.Back to Recent Jobs