Salary: £18000 + OTE appox £10,000 Category: Office & Administration, Sales & Marketing Hours: 33 hours per week. Mon-Thurs 9am-4.30pm, Friday 9am-2pm
Term Time Only Telesales Advisor – Lyndhurst – SO43
Are you ideally looking to work during term times only and have all school holidays off?
Are you great at building, developing and maintaining relationships?
Are you organised and efficient with experience in sales, customer service or Account Management?
If so this may be just the opportunity you are looking for. The Work Shop are working with a National company with beautiful offices located in Lyndhurst just off the A31 so really easily accessible by car. The company works with schools and colleges across the UK to arrange and coordinate book fairs which are individually tailored to each schools needs.
This Term Time only role involves the following:-
- Rebooking fairs with existing users
- Increasing activity of existing customers within the same school year
- Securing booking from new customers to increase market share
- Work with schools to assist them marketing the book fairs
- Work pro actively with schools to increase participation, maximise revenue potential and provide free resources
- Work with schools to ensure the fairs are as successful as possible to encourage repeat business
- Stay in contact with schools in the lead up to the fair to ensure everything is running to schedule
- Upsell company products and services
Although some cold calling is required to develop new business opportunities this is predominantly a role involving building and developing existing relationships.
You will need to be familiar working towards agreed revenue goals and will be targeted to book and secure a certain amount of fairs. You will ideally come from a sales, business development or account management back ground and be comfortable building rapport and showing excellent levels of customer service
This role would suit people looking for:- Sales – Telesales – Customer Service – Account Management – Relationship Management.
Working hours are Term time only, 33 hours a week from 09am to 4.30pm ( Mon to Thurs ) and 09am to 2.00pm ( Fri ) Salary is £18,000 pro rata plus bonus ( OTE approx £10,000 per annum )Back to Recent Jobs