Salary: £10.58 per hour Category: Office & Administration, Sales & Marketing Hours: 9am - 5.30pm
Temp to Perm Sales Administrator – Ringwood – BH24
The Work Shop are pleased to be working with a leading manufacturing company who supply innovative bespoke products worldwide.
Due to expansion they are looking for a Sales Administrator on a temp to perm basis to support the Export Sales Coordinator with customer service and administration tasks as below: –
- Receive and process Customer Purchase Orders
- Raise sales orders
- Deal with customer stock requests via phone or email and advise on order times
- Invoice despatched orders promptly
- Inform customers of product changes, new price lists and special dates
- Complete necessary documentation required for exporting of orders and customs declarations
- Liaison with carriers and customers regarding shipments
- Other general administration duties
You will be an experienced administrator used to working under your own initiative in an organised and methodical manner. You will be comfortable and confident dealing with customers across the World and resolving issues and queries in a timely manner. It would be beneficial if you have previously worked in a manufacturing, production or technical environment and have an understanding of exporting products outside of the UK although for the right candidate training can be given. You will have the opportunity to really make this role your own and develop the position.
This role would suit applicants looking for the following: Sales Administrator, Office Administrator, Office coordinator, Export coordinator.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.30, 25 days holiday per annum plus banks, free parking. Salary is £10.50 per hour on a temp to perm basisBack to Recent Jobs