Salary: £22000 - £24000 Category: Call Centre, Office & Administration Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday
Product Support Team Manager – SO40 – £22,000-£24,000
As a Product Support Team Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of Product Support Agents, aiding in training, development and support.
Duties for the Product Support Team Manager:
- Help to re in force and ensure your team meets the department targets, implement guidelines and assist with any issues the Agents may have.
- Monitor Agent performance and follow up with monthly 1 to 1 reviews
- Support in customer escalations
- Inspire and motivate team members
- Monitor calls to ensure that due procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to
- Coach and train to improve performance levels as required
- Ability to recognise and performance manage low achievers
- Support and develop your team to achieve high levels of customer service and individual performance.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience in managing a team of call centre agents
- CRM system experience – Required
- People management experience
- Strong PC skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude
The Product Support Team Manager may also suit candidates searching for: Team Leader, Call Centre Manager, Supervisor, Contact Centre or Coaching.
As a Product Support Team Manager, you will be required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm. Free parking is provided along with great benefits and the salary is paying £22,000-£24,000 depending on experience.
Back to Recent Jobs