Salary: £22000 Category: Office & Administration Hours: 8am - 5pm
Operational Support Analyst – Up to £22,000 Chandlers Ford SO53
A superb opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing national business as an Operational Support Analyst. There is a generous package on offer of subsidised canteen, subsidised gym membership, 23 days holiday + bank holidays, pension and free parking. The hours of work are Monday – Friday between 8.00am and 5.00pm.
The Role of Operational Support Analyst
You will be the first point of contact across the business for reporting all system issues and faults. You will liaise with all functions across the business especially projects and development. You will be responsible for supplier service reviews and the reporting of those findings. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring all business-critical processes and services are maintained
- Representing the business at external and internal meetings
- Preparation of project reports
- To report findings to the Programme Manager in order to gain direction
- Process mapping
The Successful Candidate for Operational Support Analyst
- Able to work at a high accuracy level in a fast-paced environment
- Strong at forging long term business relationships
- Highly analytical
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Stable personality with the ability to keep calm under tight deadlines
Candidates interested in this position may also be interested in: Project Manager, Operations Support, Project Coordinator, Project Administrator and Account Management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a national business as an Operational Support Analyst. You will be part of a new team that is business critical with real opportunity for progression.
Click to applyBack to Recent Jobs