Salary: £18000 - £20000 Category: Accounting & Finance, Office & Administration Hours: 9am - 5.30pm
Office Administrator – Verwood
The Work Shop are currently working with a dynamic and award winning product distribution company who supply to leading retails across the UK and Europe.
They are currently looking to add an enthusiastic Office Administrator to support and work closely with the Finance Manager, Merchandising Team and sales function.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Inputting Supplier Invoices
- Set up supplier payments
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Issue customer invoices
- Input and manage credits on accounts
- Login to customer portal to issue invoices
- Process export orders and shipping invoices
- Support with the processing of large retailer orders
- Issue chase emails in line with Credit Control
- Liaise with customer and supplier account departments
- General administration as required
You will need a strong administration background with particular experience in Excel. You will ideally have experience in accounts administration and be numerical, analytical and above all else extremely organised with meticulous attention to detail.
Role pays £18,000 to £20,000 per annum and offers a great working environment with genuine progression opportunities as the company continues to grow. Full time hours
Would suit Finance Administrator, accounts administrator.Back to Recent Jobs