Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 Category: Engineering Hours: 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-1pm
Junior Test Engineer
Our local electronics client is looking for a ‘Junior Test Engineer’ to work with experienced test engineers within a busy department.
The varied role involves PCB and assembly/final testing of many different assemblies.
The successful candidate will be qualified in an electronics discipline, willing to learn and have the following qualities and experience.
• Highly computer literate with advanced Excel skills.
• Test and fault diagnose product to component level.
• Self-motivated, accurate with attention to detail.
• Good component recognition skills and understand data sheets.
• Provide technical support to other departments.
• Experience of AOI and ATE programming would be advantageous.
• Experience of working within an ISO9001 process with a keen eye for detail.
Additional skills such as knowledge of IT and server systems would be advantageous.
39 hours Per Week,
Monday to Thursday – (8AM – 5PM) with a thirty-minute lunch break
Friday 8am to 1pm
Overtime is often available
£20,000 – £23,000 (DOE)
Back to Recent Jobs