Salary: £18,000 - £20,000, OTE up to £35,000 Category: Call Centre, Office & Administration Hours: Mon-Fri 8.50am-5.30pm + 1 in 4 Saturdays
Inbound Sales Agent – SO50 – £18,000-£20,000 + OTE up to £35,000
As an Inbound Sales Agent, you will be tasked at following through sales opportunities that have been passed over from the Outbound Sales Team. You will be responsible for meeting individual sales targets but not in a cold calling environment.
Duties for the Inbound Sales Agent:
- Achieve Sales Targets based around income, quote levels and quality
- Manage own diary and ensure all customers are contacted with queries resolved
- Understand and Implement procedures surrounding Data Protection and other industry guidelines
- Ensure staff adhere to all processes contained with staff handbook
- Excellent Telephone Skills
- 1 Year Call Centre Experience
- Proficient with Outlook, Excel and Word
- Sales experience
The role of the Inbound Sales Agent may also suit candidates searching for: Sales, Upselling, Targets, Inbound Sales or Outbound Sales.
The Inbound Sales Agent position is seeking a candidate to work Monday-Friday 8.50am – 5.30pm + 1 Saturday in 4, 9am – 1pm. The position is offering a salary of £18,000-£20,000 depending on experience plus bonuses. Free parking is provided, along with a free shuttle bus service running to and from Eastleigh train/bus station.
Back to Recent Jobs