Salary: Up to £16,00 DOE Category: Office & Administration Hours: 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm
Hire Coordinator – BH31 – Verwood
The Work Shop is pleased to be working with a really well established local business with a presence across the UK. They are looking to add a Hire Coordinator to their busy team offering accident support services to customers.
The role involves being the first point of contact for customers for have had a crash or break down and wish to arrange a courtesy car through their car insurance to cover the period whilst their own vehicle is fixed.
- Handling customer enquiries from start to finish in a courteous and professional manner
- Deliver a high quality customer service by ensuring correct procedures are followed
- Offering exceptional Customer Service at all times in what can potentially distressing or stressful situation to the customer.
- Manage each case from start to end discussing the delivery of a hire vehicle at a suitable time and location for the customer
- Accurately administer all relevant paperwork and record all details on the in house data base
- Build rapport with customers and communicate effectively
- Produce daily reports and paperwork
Full training is offered but previous customer service would be beneficial gained in either an office environment, retail or hospitality.
You will be IT literate with good communication skills and great organisational skills
Ideally suited to candidates looking for Customer service, inbound, administration, coordination or office based work
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading companies offering full training and great career progression
Working hours Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm with occasional Saturday mornings. Free parking. Salary up to £16,500 depending on experience
Back to Recent Jobs