Salary: £35000 DOE Category: Sales & Marketing Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm Monday - Thursday, 8.30am-4pm Friday
EXTERNAL SALES EXECUTIVE – POOLE – £35,000 DOE
Job Summary for External Sales Executive
My client are advertising an exciting role for an External Sales Executive within a very well established company based in Poole. The company sells their products globally, through direct sales, resellers and a distribution network.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Sales & Marketing Director and the New Business Development Team, to help grow sales within identified key sectors in both the UK and Europe. As a result, a willingness to travel frequently, work flexible hours and engage directly with our customer base, is essential.
Responsibilities and Duties of External Sales Executive
- Work directly with the Sales & Marketing Director and NBD team to achieve the company annual sales targets.
- Work closely with the team to help uncover the generated leads.
- Investigate and understand customers’ business needs as a means of identifying future business opportunities.
- Actively pursue and convert all potential sales and project opportunities to ensure excellent returns for the business.
- Manage an active portfolio of opportunities and projects at various stages in line with sales strategy.
- Promote the company as the preferred solution partner and provider of choice
- Manage key accounts.
- Communicate regularly with the Sales & Marketing Director regarding opportunities, challenges and any other business matters.
- Provide support at global exhibitions.
- Engage with clients from all over the UK and Europe.
- This role requires a lot of travel, and flexible working in order to achieve sales targets and drive performance.
Knowledge and Skills required of the External Sales Executive:
- Experience within the lifting industry is preferred
- Self-motivated professional with a proven track record of sales growth
- High energy professional with commitment to succeed in sales and business development
- Competent with computers, both in preparing presentations and communications
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Sensitive to multi-cultural environment
- Excellent communicator both with customers and the sales team
- Focus on the end result – strong desire to achieve objectives despite challenges
- Ability to form and maintain strong, lasting client / work place relationships
- Clean current UK driving licence
Additional info and Benefits
The role will primarily be field based, however regular meetings at our Head Office would be required.
Salary will be discussed further at interview stage and dependent upon proven work experience and competencies.
Pension provided in accordance with UK legislative requirements.
Free parking at company office, as well as a bike shelter is available on site.
Tea & Coffee provided to all employeesBack to Recent Jobs