Salary: £8 per hour Category: Temporary & Contract
ELECTRIC FORKLIFT DRIVER – DT4 – WEYMOUTH– £8 PER HOUR
My well-established Engineering client based in Weymouth are looking for an experience Electric Forklift Driver on a temporary to permanent basis, for the right person!
PROFILE AND ROLE REPONSIBILITIES OF FORKLIFT DRIVER
- Co-operate fully with the sites safety requirements.
- Check quantities, record receipt and pass on paperwork
- Pick and pack customer orders to achieve agreed turn-round targets, dispatching orders with appropriate paperwork.
- Manual handling of products
- Signing for and accepting responsibility for tasks that have been completed.
- Housekeeping, both physical completion and hygiene checks.
- Keep warehouse and outside forecourts clean and tidy including shelf dusting, keeping gangways clear and litter removal.
The Ideal Forklift Driver Profile
- Good communication skills
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- A professional manner
- Experience operating within a warehouse/manufacturing environment
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fantastic, well established and professional team environment as a Forklift Driver, offering free parking! If you are interested in this position, click apply.Back to Recent Jobs