Salary: £18,000 Category: Office & Administration
CUSTOMER SERVICE – POOLE – £18,000 – PERMANENT AND IMMEDIATE START!
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to join a 35-year-old, very well established, family run organisation.
With 15 branches and a fleet of over 1700 vehicles, they are now considered the largest wholly independent vehicle rental company in the Southwest!
We are currently looking to recruit a positive, driven and friendly individual with a ‘can do’ attitude. You will provide outstanding, friendly customer service to all customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer incoming telephone enquiries promptly
- Quote for customer requirements and take bookings, utilising the ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Enter booking details onto the system and process sales order agreements including invoices and payment handling
- Check all documents to ensure that customers have the necessary qualifications to drive the vehicle they are hiring
- Maintain accurate record of daily figures for rental and call off
- Manage accounts monthly, ensuring high level of customer service
- Process requests via e-mail/telephone and maintain stocks of price lists and brochures
- Process all internet sales, address any queries and monitor system for enquiries as required
- Monitor all customer order levels, process all incoming orders and address any queries relating to customers’ orders.
- Actively seek out new business, identify new advertising opportunities, and generating sales leads from front desk enquiries.
- To provide full support for all office activities and filing management system
- Check vehicle at end of hire for damage, using appropriate system, as and when required
- Report faults, damage or general un-roadworthiness in accordance with safety regulations and Company procedures, as and when required
- Take responsibility for vehicle checking and cleanliness in the absence of the Valeter, including the pre-rental inspection.
- Promote the Company at every opportunity
- Drive, deliver and/or collect vehicles directly to customer or inter-branch, as and when required
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety regulations, including keeping work area clean and tidy, and maintaining internal branch cleanliness
- Skilled use of Microsoft suite of business applications
- Able to communicate at all levels including good telephone skills, ensuring appropriate levels of customer service and care
- Knowledge of credit card, Internet sales process and cash handling
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Able to work to deadlines
Education and Experience required
- Good standard of education to at least secondary level
- Team Player
- Sound general knowledge of sales administration
- Honest and trustworthy
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexible and able to work on rotation basis, including weekends
Back to Recent Jobs