Salary: £16500 Category: Call Centre, Office & Administration Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-6pm, 1 in 4 Saturdays
Customer Service Advisor – BH31 – Verwood – £16,500
The Work Shop is pleased to be working for a large, well established company in Verwood that are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
Customer Service Advisor responsibilities:-
The position involves speaking to customers over the phone and assisting with any queries or complaints.
– To ensure all complaints and customer concerns are addressed professionally and efficiently.
– To take ownership of all customer complaints and communicate with relevant internal departments to resolve any issues.
– Adhere to TFC (Treating customer fairly) guidelines and other guidelines set out by the company and regulatory body processes ensuring that all files and workloads are managed within the given targets.
– Use customer feedback and satisfaction survey commentary as an opportunity to enhance overall customer experience and company reputation.
– Build rapport with customers, communicating effectively to correctly identify client needs and take action where required to carry out a full investigation and root cause analysis.
The ideal Customer Service Advisor profile:-
Our client is looking for an organised, friendly and professional individual to join their team.
– You will have a good level of Education – GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
– Ideally an NVQ in customer service although this is not essential
– You will have previous telephony, customer service and call centre experience
– You will also have an understanding of FCA principles
– Ideally you will have office experience and be FCA compliance tested although neither of these are essential.
Ideally suited to candidates looking for the following: customer service, inbound advisor, customer experience consultant, sales consultant and customer care
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fantastic, professional team environment as a Customer Service Advisor.
Location – Verwood
Salary – £16,500
Hours – Rota Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5pm, 9 – 5:30pm or 9:30 – 6pm. 1 in 4 Saturday’s