Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 Category: Call Centre, Office & Administration Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm + 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am-1pm
Customer Service Advisor – SO50 – £16,000-£18,000 DOE
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will provide an excellent standard of service to the company’s policyholders. You will receive incoming calls from customers with a variety of requests, as well as making a small amount of outbound calls, for customer call backs and to liaise with insures.
Key responsibilities for the Customer Service Advisor:
- Take up to 50 calls per day from customers regarding changes, claims and adjustments to their policies
- Make outbound calls for call back requests and to liaise with insures
- Tasked at upselling additional products
- Resolve customer queries whilst offering a high standard of customer service at all times
- Excellent Telephone Skills
- Proficient with Outlook, Excel and Word
- A bright and positive person with a desire to work in fast paced environment.
- Contact centre experience desirable
The position for the Customer Service Advisor may also suit candidates searching for: Customer Care, Inbound Sales, Call Centre or Customer Advisor.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be required to work Monday-Friday 8:50am-5:30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am-1pm. The salary is offering £16,000-£18,000 DOE. Free parking is provided, along with a shuttle bus to and from Eastleigh Train/Bus Station.Back to Recent Jobs