Salary: £17,000 Category: Call Centre, Office & Administration Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm
Customer Service Administrator – SO15 – £17,000
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will act as a link between the customer and the organisation, to ensure proper processing of operational tasks to the Contact Centre Department.
Duties for the Customer Service Administrator:
- Provide an efficient, proactive, timely and professional Customer Service for internal & external customers.
- To carry out administration of repair estimations in an accurate and timed manner and ensure their follow up
- To carry out administration of customer billing and credits
- To carry out administration of outsourcing/ subcontracting (internal and external).
- To carry out QC billing in line with company policy and procedure
- 5 GCSE including Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Strong IT skills especially in Excel & Word
- Previous administration experience
- Previous customer service experience
- SAP knowledge is desirable
- Excellent organisation
- Exceptional communicator at all levels
The role for the Customer Service Administrator, may also suit candidates searching for: Admin, Office Assistant, Customer Service, Office Support or Billing.
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will be required to work Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm on a salary offering £17,000. Free parking is provided.
Back to Recent Jobs