Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 + bonus! Category: Office & Administration, Sales & Marketing
ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER – POOLE – £23,000 – £24,000 PLUS BONUS
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to join a 35-year-old, very well established, family run organisation.
With 15 branches and a fleet of over 1700 vehicles, they are now considered the largest wholly independent vehicle rental company in the Southwest!
We are currently looking to recruit a positive, driven and friendly individual with a ‘can do’ attitude. You will be required to work alongside the Branch Manager to ensure that the branch is well managed with the team providing an efficient vehicle hiring service to all customers, providing a positive experience by:
- Assisting in providing year on year growth in Fleet, Revenue and Profitability, while maintaining high fleet utilisation
- Helping to develop all team members so that they are trained, competent and motivated to provide support in all aspects of branch activity, promoting a positive “Can Do” attitude
- Actively canvas local branch area for small business users, building strong relationships based upon reliability and service
- Providing good sales leads to the Business Development Management team when opportunities for larger accounts are encountered
- Provide effective account management to all local branch assigned businesses, and support the Business Development Management team with account management and feedback for local and national business
- Customer service, prioritising customers, delivering a high quality service which meets the expectations of the customer. Responding promptly and effectively to queries and issues, continuously improving the service provided.
- Positive “Can Do” attitude with a really strong desire to want to learn and progress within the company
- Communication, effectively communicating at all levels from different backgrounds to support the development and the success of the branch and of the company
- Results, ensuring that all activities support the development and success of the branch and of the company
- Managing and development of others, lead, encourage, inspire and support others to develop confidence and capability to help them realise their full potential
You will be working 45 hours per week on a rota basis including weekends
What can we offer you?
We offer all team members full training and free uniform. Additional benefits include access to Company Pension Scheme, excellent career prospects for the right candidate.
Back to Recent Jobs