Salary: £18000 Category: Office & Administration, Sales & Marketing Hours: 8.30am - 5pm
Assistant Account Manager – Romsey SO51 – £18,000
As an Assistant Account Manager, you will be tasked at growing current business and pro-actively look for new opportunities from potential customers.
Duties for the Assistant Account Manager:
- Responsible for the profitable growth of sales from customers on a global basis
- Work with national and international clients along with internal logistics to ensure all orders are quoted and completed to the highest standard
- Provide feedback and liaise with the senior management team on business opportunities with new and existing customers
- To produce quotes and keep records of all correspondence
- To follow up on ‘open’ quotes making every attempt to convert these into profitable sales orders
- Respond to emergency requests from customers in a timely and efficient manner
- To constantly strive for increased profitable sales and ‘up sell’ at every opportunity
- Produce and amend various correspondence e.g. Documents, reports, faxes, deeds, attachments from a variety of sources
- Produce and amend mail merges, Excel spreadsheets and other documentation
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Accuracy and concentration is essential
- Must be able to work well under pressure and within short deadlines.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and excel.
- Well-presented, confident and professional.
- SAP Business 1 experience would be advantageous
- Have an eye for detail and be extremely organised.
The Assistant Account Manager role may also suit candidates searching for: Account Manager, Sales, Business Development, Client Relationships or Upselling.
As an Assistant Account Manager, you will be required to work Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm. The salary is offering up to £18,000 depending on experience, along with the opportunity to earn a performance related bonus.
Back to Recent Jobs