Salary: £20000 Category: Office & Administration Hours: 9am - 5.30pm
Administrator – Millbrook SO15 – £20,000
As an Administrator, you will oversee all aspects of administrative processes, in relation to the journey of customers products. This will include the Administrative support of customer orders, diagnostics and product dispatch.
Duties for the Administrator:
- Provide an efficient, proactive, timely and professional Customer Service for internal & external customers.
- Continuously develop knowledge and understanding of products, services, company procedures/policies and customers.
- To carry out administration of repair estimations in an accurate and timed manner
- To carry out administration of customer billing and credits and ensure their follow up
- To carry out administration of outsourcing/ subcontracting (internal and external)
- To carry out billing in line with company policy and procedure
- High level of attention to detail, to ensure the efficient and accurate processing of our customers products
- The ability to effectively manage a wide variety of internal stakeholders.
- Previous administration and customer service experience in a fast-paced environment.
- 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English (or equivalent).
- Strong IT skills, especially in Excel & Word.
- The ability to be proactive and prioritise own workload.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels.
- SAP knowledge is desirable.
The Administrator role may also suit candidates searching for: Admin, Customer Service Administrator, Processing Orders or Dispatch.
As an Administrator, you will be required to work Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm. Free parking is provided and the salary is paying £20,000.
Back to Recent Jobs